The Business Builders Curriculum (Scaling Businesses)
This is the foundation and repository of knowledge that continues to grow and improve. Considered as the main bucket in the Institute which focuses on the central tenets of the Business Building Methodology:
1. Intro and Mindset - Networking; Conquering Fear; and more!
2. Business Models & Strategies - Vetted and best for scaling quickly. Speakers from BBRT and other mini-courses are here; The overlooked "middleman" businesses; Providing to B2B instead of consumers, etc.
3. Business Structure Strategies - Creating a consortium; Multi-Member LLCs, etc.
4. Process - Value Stream Mapping; DIKW model; MoSCoW; Identifying Waste; Policies, Roles & Controls, and more!
5. Systems - Automated workflows and communication (Slack and Workflows, GoHighLevel, Zapier)
6. People - Hiring remote workers to start as well as the roles needed to structure your business to sell. And creating a good corporate culture
7. Credit - The basis of funding your businesses (personal and business credit); Fintech; Credit Unions; Manufactured Spend; Shared Secured Loans; and more!
8. Creating Generational Wealth - Trusts; Infinite Banking; Changing your perspective on Financial Literacy; and more!
The Empire Builders Curriculum (Buying Businesses)
This advanced curriculum gives you all that you need to know about Mergers and Acquisitions. Discussions about the steps involved in merging or acquiring a company, from start to finish with topics from planning, research, due diligence, closing and implementation activities. Regular updates will surely give you more value than you've ever expected in this program.
1. Biz Acquisition Mindset - Setting your mind to acquiring businesses and unveiling the secrets to them.
2. Biz Flippers 5-day Challenge - A helpful detailed step-by-step plan for acquiring businesses with $0 out of pocket.
3. Finding Deals On & Off-Market – Finding deals and learning how to deal with business brokers.
4. Negotiating Deals - Effective approach towards sellers and the strategies to fund your deals.
5. Choosing acquisition – Identifying your target deals and how to spot a bad one.
6. Deal Funding and Stacking - Real-time acquisitions learnings, and how you can stack deal funding.
7. Doing Due Diligence - Dealing with the legal part of the acquisition, adopting new strategies, and how you can have a good legal team.
8. How To Flip Businesses - Become a master of flipping businesses, build an empire and do a lot more!